Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mambo, The Cavalier

Mambo, the Cavalier, 7 months old. This was his 1st grooming. Mambo learn fast and cooperate with me during the grooming session. He was a smart and sweet puppy, happily wagging his tail after the grooming session. Ms Joelle, the owner, was a nice lady. She helped me to carry my equipments down to the lift lobby and wait for me to drive my car from the car park. Thanks Ms Joelle to brighten up my day. Hope to see Mambo again.

No comments: