Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Suki, Bella and Stanley - The 3 Angels

Time passed and I had not received Ms Karen call for grooming the three angels. I began to worried about Suki, the Silky, who had cancer since last Dec. Than I noticed there was a special bond grew between the three angels and me. Finally I got the appointment called. I was happy to see the angels are well. This time, Bella, the Scottie, never hide herself under the table cloths, she came to say hello to me and wanted a tummy rubbed.

Ms Karen was a nice lady, before she go to work, she asked Rose, the helper, to get me fried rice and coffee for lunch. Thank you Ms Karen for brighten my day.

No comments: