Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Daisy & Honey, the Two Shih Tze Sisters

Daisy and Honey, the two Shih Tze sisters, were very friendly and happy when they saw me at the gate. After setting up my table and equipement, I had a short conversation with Ms Fiona, the owner, to understand her requirement and the dogs behaviour before I started my grooming session. Ms Fiona made very good coffee and her younger daughter made nice cookie too. Thank you for the coffee and cookies. Wishing Daisy, Honey and the family a Happy New Year!

No comments: