Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Taiwan Trip - Part 1

Finally settle down in Taiwan. I will continue to upload photos to share with everyone.

Grooming School in Taipei. The right half of the shop is a grooming shop and the left half is a grooming school.


Top: Reception Area. Bottom: Classroom which is open concept.



Some of my poodle styling for the first few lessons.


After class, my room mate brought me to the famous night market nearby the school with her scooter. Hei Tang (Black Sugar), the toy poodle was boarding at the room mate house. Hei Tang was the exam poodle which I took my exam in Taiwan last year.
Enjoy viewing.

No comments: