Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Billie and Buster, The Two Schnauzers

I could remember that the first time I groomed Billie when I worked in a pet shop. Billie was very sensitive when I clipped her legs and ears, and I had to be firm with her that day. She avoid me when I came near her while she was waiting for her owner to pick her up. I told myself I must gained her trust one day. After grooming her for one year plus, the trust and bond built up slowly. She began to liked me and allowed me to groom her. Buster was one of my favourite Schnauzer, he always looked cool and gentle.

The owner, the family and the fur-kids would be moving to South Africa soon. Miss you both, Buster and Billie, hope you two be happy forever.

No comments: