Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Monday, February 7, 2011

Cookie & Buddy, The Happy Return Golden Retriever & Toy Poodle

On the grooming morning, I waited at the gate after the doorbell pressed. The owner and Cookie, the Golden Retriever, came out to me. Cookie could recognized me straight away, though this was my second grooming with him. He wagged his tail and crossed the gate and sat beside me and refused to go in till I moved my equipment into the house with him by my side. That was a happy day for me.

No comments: