Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome Cash, the Miniature Poodle.

I had adopted Ashley, the Miniature Poodle. He was 1.5 yrs old. I noticed that he respond to Ash more the Ashley. But I do not like the name Ash, so I decided to change his name to Cash. Surprisingly, he respond to it. And it sound good when I called "Cash Come!" and it was also easily for my old mother to called him. Cash was loved by the neighborhood, he loved to stand up with his two hind leg at the door when neighbor walked passed. This funny look brought smiles to them.

The first few days, everythings went crazy, Congo and Cash played the whole day till night. Cash pee everywhere. Cash show jealously and chased Congo away when I touched Congo. Basic command training started immediately after I bought treat for Cash. He was very intelligent and learnt fast, but lost his concentration easily. Need to be very patient with him. I am sure that everything would be fine soon.

Last Sunday, I brought them both to Botanic Garden for a good morning walk with my friend. There caught passenger attention due to the black and white colour. It was an enjoyable sunny Sunday!

No comments: