Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Friday, May 7, 2010

Billy, The Schnauzer

Billy, The Schnauzer, When I first met her was at a grooming salon that I used to work in. She was very scared of the clipper sound when clipping around her ear. She bit when doing nails too. She was the first dog that walked away from me after groomed, that really upset me that time.
I seek advised from my grooming instructor which now we became closed friend to get the problem solved. I bought a less noisy clipper and arrange her grooming session on weekday which is less busy, so that I could give her more time. As time goes by, after a few grooming session, she began to trust me more. She wagged her tail when she see me arrived at her home, and kissed me goodbye when I left. Thanks Billy for trusting me.

No comments: