Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Three Angels

 
Ms Karen had three angels. Bella, 2 yrs old Scottie, Stanly, 10 yrs old Westie and Suki, 12 yrs old Silky Terrier Cross. When I stepped in the house on that grooming morning, it was surprising no barking sound or dogs running to a stranger in the house. I saw Stanly and Suki slepping under the table, and I heard a growling sound behind the furniture, but could not see Bella. As when I set up my grooming table and equipment, Suki came over and said hello. From Ms Karen, the owner, Suki was deaf and had tumor last Dec and was told by vet that left 1 - 2 mths life. Suki was a strong girl and live on till today. Thumb up for Suki!
   The next angel came over to check me out was Stanly, his left eye was blinded by a cat. Rose, the housemaid, was a nice lady, she offered me a sandwich with coffee during noon time. That was the time I saw Bella walked into the kitchen, she must had smell food. Hahaha.. Bella stayed with me while I'm grooming Stanly, no more hiding.
   It was a happy day for me. I met three nice angles and 2 nice peoples all under one roof. Ms Karen Dalgleish, Thank you.

1 comment:

Karen D said...

Diana, you are an angel yourself. The dogs all look wonderful and we think it's their best 'salon' ever! They were all so comfortable with you and am sure they will look forward to your next visit. Thanks again, Karen