Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Woof Woof Gallery 5

Chanel, was a very shy maltese. She kept looking down when I started grooming her. But after I finished the grooming, she walked so proudly and happy with her head high up. Think she knew that she look gorgeous. Haha...
Toto & Money, the owner must be rich to have them running around at home. : )
 
 Sato, the Maltese, he came with matted fur here and there. Although owner agreed to shave him if can't de-matted, but for me, if I could make him look good and gain more love from owner, I would rather spent some time to beautified him.

No comments: