Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Billie and Buster, The Two Schnauzers

Billie and Buster, were my favorite schnauzer. The more I groomed them, the bond grew greater. We were just liked closed friends. When I reached Ms Sylvia house and press the door bell, I could heard barking in the house, but when Billie and Buster saw me at the door they stopped barking. Billie would ran to me and greet me, followed by Buster. I gave them both a good hug in my arm and of course some kisses. It was a happy day for me.

No comments: