Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Million, The Puppy Golden Retriever

Million, The Puppy Goldie, was also another happy return customer. When I reached Ms Daphne's home, Million wagged his tail happily to welcome me, after putting down my equipments, I gave him a good hug and he laid his head on my arms, just like an old friend. I was happy at that moment Million recognized me. Today was his second grooming, he was well behave compared to last grooming. Keep it up, Million.

No comments: