Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Piper, The Labrador

On the sunny Wed morning, I went to Ms Linda's home to groom her Labrador, Piper. She was laying by the main door without barking at me when I approached her. I had her nails, ear, bath, brush teeth and frontline spray done without any difficulties. She was a very obedient girl. She doze off after grooming. Hope you could loose a few pounds when  I see you next grooming.

1 comment:

mousekateers said...

I adopted Piper two weeks ago and she was in need of a good bath and grooming. I did not know how she would react to being groomed and Diana was very good with her. She looked so lovely, all clean and happy. Many thanks Diana. We will see you again and hopefully by then she will have lost some more weight.