Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Monday, October 18, 2010

Congo, My Angel

Congo was 11 years old. He was my first dog and my angel. I bought him when he was only 7 weeks old from a pet shop. There were 3 westies in the shop, the brother which was bigger in size already sold. He and the sister were waiting for a good home. He caught my attention by barking at me, "Me, pick me, pick me". I was so lucky to have him, he was very well behaved from young, no chewing of furniture or shoes. Every night, I would whispered in his ear and tell him my love and gave him a good night kiss. Stay healthy and be happy, my angel.

No comments: