Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toffee, The Maltese & Schnauzer Cross

Toffee was a 6 years old Maltese and Schnauzer Cross. This was the first time she was having her grooming at home. When I entered the house, she was barking at me and hide behind her owner, Mr Leong. After Mr Leong picked Toffee up and passed to me, with Toffee in my arm, I could feel she was shivering. Mr Leong told me that Toffee was a protective dog. And I could see that although she was scared of the stranger entered the house, she tried her best to frighten the stranger by barking in order to protect the owner and the house. It was amazing little dog.
As the grooming session went on, Toffee got used to me and the she wagged her tail when I leaved the house.

No comments: