Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Prince, The Shih Tze

Prince, the Shih Tze, was only 10 months old. According to Ms Rosie, the owner, his 1st grooming was not done professionally with cuts here and there. That was why owner decided to changed groomer. Due to the bad experience, the grooming session was tougher for me. I need to gave Prince lots of patience so that he could gain trust in me. After grooming while waiting for mummy to fetch him, Prince gave me some kisses and stayed by my side, when I cleaned up my grooming room. Prince, wish to see you return soon.

No comments: