Check it out!

MY TAIWAN GROOMING SKILL TRIP. Diana (the Groomer) had passed both The Kennel Club Union of Asia
- 3rd International Grooming Contest Approved - Grade C Examination in Year 2010 and
Kennel Club of Taiwan - Grade C Examination in Year 2012
Checkout for more photos on our facebook.

Home

Home

Price List

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dutch & Robbie, The Silky & Shih Tze

On the Sunday morning, when I reached the door step. Dutch was barking at me from the bedroom, and Robbie was more friendly and stopped barking when I entered the house. After setting up my equipment and had some understanding about the doggies from Ms Fanny, the owner. I started my grooming with Dutch, the Silky, he snapped my hand when owner was around. Ms Fanny was an understanding owner that asked me to use muzzle if I need to and she left him alone with me. Dutch showed his teeth when I trimmed his nails, so I muzzled him for the nails and took it off when he get used to me touching him. After that, he was alright with me grooming him. Robbie, the Shih Tze, was an easy going doggie with no problem during the grooming session. Hope to see both of you in 4 - 6 weeks time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to Diana,her patience especially to Dutch. He is wary of stranger and takes time to warm up. Both Dogs looked fresh and happy after their cut.

Fanny :)